Meet Our Founder
Founder, Managing Partner
Alan Lowenthal has spent more than 36 years representing numerous start-up ventures, mid-size companies, large companies (e.g., Saab Cars North America and General Motors) and individuals on hundreds of legal and regulatory matters.
Mr. Lowenthal has represented these clients with diligence, fortitude, competence and professionalism. That assessment comes from his clients and colleagues. Mr. Lowenthal’s wealth of knowledge in roles as general and corporate counsel at top companies and law firms has allowed him to become one of the most coveted legal resources for the Michigan business community.
Emory Law School
LLM Masters Degree- Tax Law, 1984
The Ohio State University, 1979
Member of the Michigan Bar and the Georgia Bar
- Acquisition of global automotive company; completion of regulatory requirements necessary to initiate distribution activities in U.S. and Canada.
- Trademark litigation initiated and favorably resolved preserving client’s and Ivy League University’s rights to commercial use of valuable trademark.
- Defense and successful negotiation of complex federal civil tax case and related criminal investigation resulting in cancellation of deficiencies worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Defense and successful negotiation of class-action product litigation for global automobile company.
- Design of regulatory compliance tool for major global company.
- Advertising and marketing legal compliance for Fortune 100 company and other large companies..